Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site!

Comments

• rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    Wow, he is growing fast!
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • jschemeljschemel Member Posts: 78
    Our last travel companion was a rescue senior dog. She adored us and our t@b. “Training” took all of two days. For us retired folk it’s a new consideration. 
    Jaynie and Larry - Palo Alto, CA - 2015 T@B CS-S - Expedition EL - Nights spent in "T@b Spirit of Holly" 97
    (9/22/19/
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Oh, I miss the Rocky Mts. I lived in Western NC for many years. The scene out of my little one room apt never ceased to amaze me. Who cares about an apt and hard work at school when you could wake up to some of the most amazing sunrises, see awesome sunsets, and was about to take public transportation during snow storms! I hope you had a wonderful time!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,497
    danp212 said:

New Years camping @ Joshua Tree, my new favorite place :-)
    Which campground? 
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    That is a great site!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• danp212danp212 Member Posts: 44
    Marceline said:
    danp212 said:

New Years camping @ Joshua Tree, my new favorite place :-)
    Which campground? 
    White Tank campground, site #13
    2017 T@B Max S
  • BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    Ours is currently winterized & "camped out"  in our backyard.  This was after the last snow...

We've left it plugged into a regular 120V AC 15A outlet on back of the house by the patio.  I've checked the voltage displayed on the SeeLevel monitor a few times this winter, and it always shows 13.2V; so it appears to remain in trickle charge mode, as designed.  I've turned on lights, radio, and briefly ran an electric drill plugged into a trailer outlet (for installing the new mounting bracket for replacement of the recalled fire extinguisher), and it still shows 13.2V.
    -Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    BrianZ, are you disconnecting from 129V AC and waiting at least 30 minutes when you check the SeeLevel battery charge?  Otherwise, you are simply reading the current being delivered from 120V AC.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • JeffrhoJeffrho Member Posts: 11
    T@BOO TIKKI 2006 Clamshell 
    T.V. 2011 Sprinter
    T@B 400 White with Graphic Delete.
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    Ok now, when I should be checking the underside out, making appointment/s for axle service (18,000 miles in about 15 months) and just beginning to get it ready, I can't even reach it with a drift of 3'/4' high between me and our much loved Dr@gonsFly. Not appreciating that white stuff at a distance, close up, or at the end of a shovel! The lovely camping spot is courtesy of our backyard. 
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • marknjudymarknjudy Member Posts: 378
    That don't even look right, @dragonsdofly! You have my sympathy as do all of you who are suffering with this white fluffy stuff. If I never see it again, I will be a happy man!!!
    Mark - 2016 T@b Max S (Silver/Red), 2012 F-150
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    @dragonsdofly, I feel for you! I park mine outside next to my garage covered as well. Mine looked quite the same until about a week & a half ago. Now, it's muddy, so I'm waitin' for a few dry days to go out & check things out. Just know you're not in the fluffy white boat alone! This year hasn't (so far) been as bad as last year. Last year MOM Nature decided to throw a few ice storms in AFTER it would snow, START to melt, then re-freeze all over again. At one point, thoughts of breakin' the snow shovel, & the ice scraper ALL crossed my mind. I even had to get up & thaw out the gutters with buckets of hot water because the ice was building up & started pushing the roofing loose because the ice kept building up. NOT my idea of fun, for sure. Stay safe, keep watchin' for the big yellow globe in the sky that brings warmth & vitamin D! ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

@ericnliz, back in the days of myth and legend, when dragons flew and unicorns pranced, tales were told of such a magical orb that you have described. We anxiously await its foretold return. In the meantime, we have run afoul of the local weather wizard whose dire predictions pertain to a massive event unfolding during a 24 period starting in another 24 hours. His spell has been cast far and WHITE, with another 12"/24" conjured. Aghast! 
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    @marknjudy, I wholeheartedly agree. 
    @dragonsdofly:o:s My most humble sympathy!!! (Somebody needs to cast a nasty on your local weather wizard! :D)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• BirdieJaneBirdieJane Member Posts: 237
    Our tab is stored, and we are well making the best of it.
    2017 T@B Outback white w black trim / 2019 Subaru Ascent White with black trim / Birch Bay WA.
    aka BirdieJane towed by Quinn
    @BirdieJane, oh how so incredibly unfair, yet so delightful at the same time. Enjoy, truly enjoy!
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @BirdieJane You are emblematic of Tabbers everywhere, able to make the best of a horrible situation.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,497
    Wright's Beach, Sonoma Coast State Park. 

San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
    Nice set-up. beautiful place. Have fun!
    Spokane, Wa.

• 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    @Marceline - beautiful spot and set up!  Envious!  Enjoy!!!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

Getting that Mouse-ke-T@B ready for the good times to come this year! I think of you when I see Mickey stuff now and the cool campground stuff near DizzyWorld! Mouse-ON!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
    Very nice @robpt! I'm guessing it wasn't a "dry heat" hehe.

OMG about the ticks already. I'm not sure if you could fog a perimeter area prior to backing up and using Thermacells as well. They are making bigger ones these days for larger areas. Don't fog if you have a pet, btw. Man, I hate ticks. I had Lyme last year - 3 tick bites at once and one bite had the textbook bullseye rash. I'm glad you're still with us after being so sick. Not a nice bday present!! 

A weight distribution/antisway hitch would work as well with the 4Runner. Just something to think about. I've heard of the Timbrens. 

Still a great looking setup with your new 400 despite your tiny enemies!!!
This discussion has been closed.