Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site! Part 2

Comments

• BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    edited July 2018
    Yes, @SweetlyHome,  it was #94, Site Specific Loop B, so you can reserve it in advance.  We enjoyed it for all the trees & shade, and relatively private.  Surprisingly, we had few to no bugs, but the symphony of frogs after dark may explain that.  We went just because we wanted a day at the beach, and had a good seafood meal at Bubba's, not far away. Also enjoyed the nitetime temp around 70° in July, so no A/C, just turned down the exhaust fan to a quiet low level with our new fan speed controller.

PS: There's a military installation next door, so you may hear occasional exercises with gunfire, and at 8am after revelie, they play the Marine Corp song, National Anthem, etc, but it was quiet at night.  As a military retiree, I felt right at home. 😉

-Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    That is Stylin!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Beautiful pictures @jkjenn! Thanks for sharing. :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Ok @jkjenn Did your mom make you a matching spare tire cover? That’s a great idea.
    Judi

• jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    ericnliz said:
    Beautiful pictures @jkjenn! Thanks for sharing. :)
    Thanks!

jgram2 said:
    Ok @jkjenn Did your mom make you a matching spare tire cover? That’s a great idea.
    Judi
    Yes, she did. She saw that the one I had did not match and had seen it's better days.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Love the pictures, Jenn!! You know my fav is the backdrop of the rainbows :)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    Yeah, those rainbows are awesome, but they're all great!  Thanks for sharing, @jkjenn.
    -Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    Carol, we missed you at uCamp!  Looks like you are on your way to somewhere.  I am interested in exploring Kentucky.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    SAM said:
    Carol, we missed you at uCamp!  Looks like you are on your way to somewhere.  I am interested in exploring Kentucky.
    I didn't have enough leave for a week at NuCamp :(, but was wanting to camp somewhere in July and found a Tearjerkers gathering in Indiana. It was just for the weekend. Only took Friday off, stopped on the way North after work on Thursday, then got to Indiana on Friday, then pushed all the way back home yesterday. Fortunately, even if I get home late on Sunday from a weekend gathering, just have to put the camper in the garage, plug her in and go to bed.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
    @maddmike You added a swimming pool for your T@B! What a great way to keep cool! That’s a beautiful campsite and a happy pup.

• maddmikemaddmike Member Posts: 137
    jgram2 said:
    @maddmike You added a swimming pool for your T@B! What a great way to keep cool! That’s a beautiful campsite and a happy pup.
    $2 clearance seasonal section at Walmart since they were no longer carrying baby pools. 
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    Great colors @Trailpixie!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
    @gymcoachdon Great photos! I’m impressed you can handle that kayak by yourself (not on the water, but on dry land!)(and TV)

• DeltaPopDeltaPop Member Posts: 28
    EAA Oshkosh Wisconsin 
    Don & Mary
    2018 Tab 400
    2019 Tundra CM
    Wisconsin
  • gymcoachdongymcoachdon Member Posts: 54
    @jgram2
    Thanks, the canoe is 16 ft long, but is made from Kevlar, and only weighs 37 lbs.  I have carried it 1.5 miles before, so no problem at the campground!
    2016 T@B CS-S
    TV 2007 F150
  • MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Lake Guntersville State Park, Guntersville, AL

We decided Saturday morning and was on the road in an hour. Was able to turn the camper to have a lake view in between the other campers :)

Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
This discussion has been closed.