Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site! Part 2

Comments

• rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    RogerL said:
    Greenwood Furnace State Park in central PA. A visit to Penn State for an alumni "We Are" event on Friday, and hiking with a PA DCNR ranger on Saturday morning. Well maintained, quiet campground.

Ooh, I like your setup a lot.  Nice truck.  Nice T@b CS.  Nice shelter setup.  It looks like a nice place to be too.

Happy Camping.
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Brown County SP is my favorite Indana Campground, @gymcoachdon.  

A great primitive campground is Yellowwood State Forest to your west for only $13/night. I was a Camp Host there last summer. Water available, vault toilets, no showers, good fishing, great trails. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,460
    @GATabber, I like your inside curtains.  Can you tell if it makes a difference in keeping yout Tab cooler?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • GATabberGATabber Member Posts: 31
    @SAM I'm not really sure about the curtains and keeping it cooler....we were in a very shaded spot and at an elevation that was already very cool. My main reason for adding them was so we could still get some air flow through the screens, and have a bit of privacy as well -- and they definitely worked well for that purpose. 
    2017 T@B 320 S
    TV 2012 Honda Odyssey/2018 Toyota Tacoma
  • FreshaireFreshaire Member Posts: 97
    @GATabber, I love the stool cushion for the porthole window in the door.  I am going to be on the lookout for one of those.  The place looks mighty comfy!
    2015 T@b 320S Maxx Outback, aka "Alie Cat"
    TV:  2012 Honda Ridgeline

Alice
    Crozet, VA
  • GATabberGATabber Member Posts: 31
    @Freshaire We found the cushion at Walmart....it's just a 13" stool cushion, and fits perfectly!
    2017 T@B 320 S
    TV 2012 Honda Odyssey/2018 Toyota Tacoma
  • rkj__rkj__ Member Posts: 641
    Tink said:

Hartwick Pines Old Growth Forest Grayling Michigan

I love those old tall pines.  What a lovely place to hang out. 
    2016 T@b 320 CS-S - 2018 GMC Sierra - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Oh so pretty, happy anniversary to the two of you!
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

And welcome to the forum!  That is a nice overlook!
  • MarcelineMarceline Member Posts: 1,497
    RogerL said:
    Greenwood Furnace State Park in central PA. A visit to Penn State for an alumni "We Are" event on Friday, and hiking with a PA DCNR ranger on Saturday morning. Well maintained, quiet campground.
    Oh my! I know that park very well. I even worked there one summer as a teenager. 
    San Francisco Bay Area
    2013 CS-S us@gi
    Battered but trusty 3.5l V6 Hyundai Santa Fe
    2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner Double Cab
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Did it say "YUM, YUM" when you pulled in....a one bite T@B for that guy! :o;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Beautiful @Homebodyatheart! Yup @ScottG, lucky the biggest dinos ate plants. They are also known to be worse than raccoons when it comes to trash - watch out!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
    Welcome @Benita!  Looks like a lovely site.  I love Michigan.  You will never run out of campgrounds in that state!
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    OK, now I have to google map Buzzard Lake! It looks wonderful!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @Judi_with_an_i, welcome to the forum, the t@b family and congratulations on your trailer!  Looks gorgeous. Especially the trees!
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • BirdieJaneBirdieJane Member Posts: 237
    edited June 2018
    Buzzard lake is WDFW land, fishing was good, no other campers, give it a try. Only 4 miles off Hwy 20. And it’s free!!!
    2017 T@B Outback white w black trim / 2019 Subaru Ascent White with black trim / Birch Bay WA.
    aka BirdieJane towed by Quinn
This discussion has been closed.