Options

Bye, Y'all... ADDRESS ADDED TO SEND CARDS

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Great suggestion Verna and I am on-board!  Thanks for posting up the address and I will send Larry a card soon.  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Thank you V!! I've been constantly sending healing thoughts to him while a member of my family is going through a similar ordeal.

There's nothing else that'll make a me thankful of my health (despite the normal aches and pains of getting older and the mental trauma of PXL's flamingo skivvies) than seeing people you love go through such pain and treatment. Stay strong RZR!!!! You have a cheerleader in the DC metro area.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    csturcstur Member Posts: 26
    edited May 2021
    Verna said:
    Everyone, I have received permission from Larry's sister, to use her address to send Get Well cards to him.  Larry has had a setback this past week and has been re-admitted into the hospital. He is getting excellent care, and I think we need to send Larry a bunch of cards to remind him we are still thinking of him.

Verna
    Verna, Thank you for the update, we will send a card off today. Scot and Carol
    Carol, Shingletown, CA, 2015 T@B M@xx-Q Silver/Black, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Verna, thanks for the update, and the address. Hang in there Larry, you've got a lot of folks pulling for you!
    Ratkity, thanks for the reminder of the pink flamingo skivvies, made me smile! :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    larrygonlarrygon Member Posts: 255
    Verna, Thanks for sharing the information on contacting Larry. Please let his sister Willene know we are grateful to her. A card will certainly be in the mail!
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
    2015 T@B M@X S White with Grey trim | TV 2021 Ascent Touring | Flagstaff AZ.
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Thanks, Verna.  Card is in the mail...
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Card's in the mail today!  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    Verna, it was an awesome thing you did, coming to Arkansas to see me one more time. It lifted my spirit so very much. It was also great of you to exchange information with my sister so people could send cards. I have already gotten a few and they have been wonderful. I must tell you that Booger has adapted well with his new family, and although I miss him terribly, I am grateful for his new family. Not sure how many times I will be able to return, but y'all keep the faith and may all your trails be happy ones.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Larry, you are so very welcome.  I am so very glad you feel well enough to post here!

See, all of us camping buddies stick together (not sure if that's proper grammar but you get the idea). When one is down, we rise to help. Holler if you need anything. You are still getting my positive thoughts and prayers. 

If Mother Nature cooperates with good weather, I'll stop by on my way to Arizona after Christmas. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Hi Larry, I'm trying to keep PXL and his pink flamingo skivvies on his toes for 'ya. Keep smilin', and visit often, we miss 'ya!
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Larry: glad to see you back online. 
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Thanks, Verna. nice to see you, Larry!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    Larry, I'm late to respond to offer my support, but I am praying for you.  I loved meeting you and Booger at Tearstock 2016. I have traded my T@B, so I'm not logging into the Forum on a regular basis.  I am so inspired by you, your creativity, and love of life and everyone.  God Bless.
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    AldebaranJillAldebaranJill Member Posts: 451
    Hi Larry,
    I am new to the forum so figured I would spend the evening getting acquainted by reading all of your posts. I still have tears in my eyes from reading the poem about Booger. May both of you remain connected in your separate paths. 
    Jill
    2013 MAXX T@B towed by a 2015 Volvo S60 5 CYL AWD Sedan
    Seattle, WA
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Yeah!!!  You will rest so much better at home.  Take care and know we are all rooting for you!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    Lookin' good Larry! Lots of prayers and support from here to you! I told PXL he could trade the pink flamingo skivvies for blue bunnies, but got no response. Guess he must be thinkin' about it huh? ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    WOW! You look great Larry - especially with all you've been through these last several weeks.  Rest up, relax and get well.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435
    Hey there Larry. Great to "see" you again and of course in Razorbackwear! You are missed around here -- always on our minds.  
    Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.
  • Options
    csturcstur Member Posts: 26
    Hi Larry, We were wondering how you were doing and were so happy to see your smiling face posted on the forum today. Nice for you to be back home I'm sure. Keep in touch with all of us cheering you on! Scot and Carol
    Carol, Shingletown, CA, 2015 T@B M@xx-Q Silver/Black, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
  • Options
    Larry, you look marvelous! I am glad to see you coming home for the holidays. Enjoy!
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Larry!!!!! *said with all the exuberance that equals the loathing that PXL has for those pink flamingo skivvies* No other words to say. Just a happy shout-out to ya. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Welcome home, Larry....your home and here, too!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Wow! Just like old times seeing you post. Have a Merry Christmas!

• Options
    Larry, keep making that bucket list, when 'ya check one off, add another. Stay optimistic, and enjoy every day! A big smile  =), and a Merry Christmas to 'ya!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    gooseladygooselady Member Posts: 177
    Thanks for checking in, Larry.  Enjoy your holidays.  We'll be thinking of you here.
  • Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    Speaking of bucket lists, flying in medical transportation of any kind certainly was never on my list, but if the weather cooperates, looks like it will happen for me a few hours from now.  It's too long a story to tell here, but I'm taking a $25,000 helicopter ride from Little Rock home that will cost me $0.00.  Awesome company, awesome people.  Fun Fact:  My brother will follow me home.  I will be there in 40 minutes.  It will take him three hours.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map