No title just idle chit chat

Comments

• RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    @ericnliz *eyeballs the cup and shrugs* Coffee is COFFEE! :coffee: *sip,sip,sip - silence* Ahhhhhhhhh! Tank ewe!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Just be careful & swallow good before 'ya start readin'! We ALL know where That one goes! ;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

ericnliz said:
    Just be careful & swallow good before 'ya start readin'! We ALL know where That one goes! ;)
    :rofl: I had just finished putting my coffee cup down and finally avoided a monitor spray after reading your post!! :lol: 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
     =) , Just sayin'!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,537
    Ratkity said:
    See what happens when I don't have :coffee:!!? It's my right foot. I should not post in the morning. There's also the "spit" factor too!
    No worries, Ratkity--I've struggled with the whole LEFT vs RIGHT thing my entire life, regardless of my state of chemical intake. However, I'm pretty sure I get it correct about 50% of the time...
    2015 T@B S

@ScottG :rofl: , and here's one for you too! :coffee:=)
    Spokane, Wa.

ScottG said:
    Ratkity said:
    See what happens when I don't have :coffee:!!? It's my right foot. I should not post in the morning. There's also the "spit" factor too!
    No worries, Ratkity--I've struggled with the whole LEFT vs RIGHT thing my entire life, regardless of my state of chemical intake. However, I'm pretty sure I get it correct about 50% of the time...
    :rofl: That was 'spray' worthy!!!
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    And here I just thought maybe the Harley was made differently than the two Hondas I had in the 70's, @Ratkity ;)
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
    @Verna, How's the tooth? Hoping much better. Have fun this weekend, and stay safe out there!! Have a soft ice cream cone, and don't be afraid to make a mess, Sunny Day will appreciate all the drippings! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

Hey, @Eric, I slept better in the T@B last night than I did all week at home, so, Yes, I do feel better. Thanks for asking.

I came equipped with plenty of flavors of noodle dishes, yogurt, cheeses, fruits, and I forget what else!  I had some delicious ocean peach last night that was certainly tender, and Sunny Day appreciated bits on her food, too. I do have some rotisserie chicken that I found I can eat if I cut it up in tiny pieces.  Someone suggested using a blender for my food....I'm more stubborn than to do that!

The closest town lost their DQ and it's hard to find a close spot to the great ice creme joint in town. As a last resort, Mickey D's does have soft serve.  Maybe tomorrow. 

I'm looking forward to the meteor shower this weekend!

Verna, Columbus, IN
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
     So @Verna, did you have a peach which had fish DNA added, or some fish with peach DNA added? I'm thinking kale with peach flavor might have greater appeal.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

That's gross, @Twojgrams! I can't imagine eating a salad right now, let alone kale. 

OK, I picked up a few packages of Alfredo noodles (I could put chicken in that!), and a couple of other flavors plus the old standby of Mac & Cheese with the extra cheeses to make it taste real. The peaches are huge!  I cut one up in small pieces and it took forever to eat, but it was good--I should have put it in my cottage cheese--maybe for dessert. While I don't like the extra sodium in the packaged noodles, it's only for a week of two. 

The ocean perch was purchased before I came down here. I wasn't trusting my luck to be able to catch some fresh fish out of the lake for my evening meal. And the ocean perch was flavored with crumbled Ritz crackers since I forgot my normal cornmeal breading for the fish.

But, no kale!  Not even with peaches mixed in!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    I love putting diced peaches in my morning cottage cheese. I usually drink my coffee first.. just in case I miss and put peaches in my coffee!

Glad you feel better, V!! Keep improving.
    edited August 2017
    Rotfl!    
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • RoameyRoamey Member Posts: 239
    After we returned from our camping trip, our 70 year old lifetime tent camping neighbors came over to see the T@B and went camper shopping. Well, I won't get the owner salesman camper badge. They went with something a little larger. 

A web search shows 2017 prices around $13,000. I personally don't want anything larger to tow, but it always amazes me the price difference of something so much larger and the T@B. 
       T@B trip wherever
    New surprises everyday
       See beautiful world
    edited August 2017
    @Ratkity, Yup, peach coffee sounds gross, though I've never tried that one. 'Ya might wanna consider a Verna label for yer coffee cup....NOT FOR PEACHES! =)
    @Verna, WHAT???????????? :o:s No Dairy Queen?! That's just wrong in too many ways. :anguished::angry: Liz turned me on to a place I'll bet I drove by at least a hundred times. The Ram in Riverside, Wa. Best soft serve ice cream I've ever had. They also have dips, chocolate, strawberry, and my favorite...butterscotch! Also choice of waffle cone (my choice),or sugar cone. 'Ya don't want to order anything bigger than a small size (which are big) because you'll have it all over yer hand, foot, front, face before you finish it. They also make a pretty awesome burger. Sometimes the little roadside burger places have pleasant surprises behind those doors! ;) Enjoy the meteor showers!
    Spokane, Wa.

Lately I've noticed a LOT of folks chiming in with good help & advise for folks having difficulties & issues. Thanks for helping out!!!!! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

The meteors were great!  My sister decided to camp with me this weekend, so we bundled up (yes, it got below 60* Saturday night!), sat on our chairs in the middle of the parking lot and watched those meteors just streaming quickly overhead.

My birthday cookout in the campground Shelter house was great!  I cooked the burgers on the grills with charcoal (I haven't done that in over 40 years!) and everyone loved them. I was even able to eat a hamburger taking itty bitty bites. A pleasant change from an all soft food diet last week. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    @Roamey have you been to an RV show and looked that these trailer side by side? There is a huge difference in the quality of the materials and how they look. Of course this is coming from a guy that is having and has had all kinds of problems with his Tab. But it looks nice.  B)
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    ericnliz said:
    Lately I've noticed a LOT of folks chiming in with good help & advise for folks having difficulties & issues. Thanks for helping out!!!!! :)
    Sounds like you had a great birthday. 
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
    @Verna, Sounds like you're on the fast track to a good recovery! REALLY glad you had a good time, and you enjoyed both the meteor showers & the burger!! Just a side note though....personal opinion...the ONLY way to cook burgers, steaks & hot dogs is over charcoal, gotta toast the buns though (not the steak silly, that only irritates the cow!). The charcoal just makes 'em taste better. B)
    Spokane, Wa.

@Verna, I think that would be the best birthday ever for me! A cookout with the basics and a cool evening bundled up and watching the sky for falling stars and to add a meteor shower... wow! Makes me smile thinking about it. :)
    Hey guess what? The next hurricane name is Harvey!!! Harvey gets his own hurricane (he does circulate a lot of wind after eating doritos). 

:lol:, Just put him in a smell-proof bag, or cut down his Dorito intake. Whirlwind Harvey they call him! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,509
    @Verna, what a wonderful time you had, and even better sharing it with your sister! Belated Happy Birthday, too!
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    ericnliz said:
    :lol:, Just put him in a smell-proof bag, or cut down his Dorito intake. Whirlwind Harvey they call him! ;)
    Sneaky Dorito eating bear. I get to tease him about his hurricane status and what class he is until the hurricane is gone. 

I caught him trying to get into the frig once! No opposable thumbs, but he gave it a good try.

@Ratkity and yet he looks so innocent!

@Twojgrams sometimes I think the ones most guilty have learned to look the most innocent! 
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    @Homebodyatheart say it ain't so! This beautiful puppy with such a noble and loving visage, has on occasion displayed poor judgment! Is no creature to be trusted? Sheesh!

@Twojgrams, if you don't count intentional self relief in the house because it's a great form of revenge, even though he's housebroken (take Saturday at 1am. We both got up to relieve ourselves, he just never made it off the bed like I did! Good thing I love him!), or a couple of holes chewed here and there in fabrics, or all the small pieces of blue (digested) fleece we've found all over the yard after the snow melted because he likes to eat fleece...he's a sweet boy, but ALL dachshund! And he's my rescue pup, too, goofy boy. I'm his person first around here, and I do love him! He doesn't get Dorito's, though.  :)

This discussion has been closed.