Options

Idle-off-topic-chit chat - Part 2

Comments

• Options
    jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @ericnliz, you know how we all love driveway camping? Well now I'm envisioning driveway canoeing! Probably only need 1 paddle. With fishing, and maybe some yellow ducks and pink flamingos.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    :rofl:@Twojgrams, I had to laugh at that one........you DO know the water is supposed to be on the OUTSIDE of the canoe, ......right? :o:s;)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,428
    I admit I've done a little driveway sailing from time to time. Much easier to practice all that fancy rope work without the boat floppin' all around underneath ya'!  :-0
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    @ScottG, You do these things at neighborhood cocktail hour I take it :look_at_the_time: ....FREE ENTERTAINMENT!!! The visual of THAT one is STILL crackin' me up! :lol::rofl:
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ScottG and @ericnliz Fine! We'll turn on the sprinkler for you two just to add some verisimilitude to the whole enterprise. We'll need the umbrella to keep the water out of the martinis.

• Options
    :rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Query-has anyone else noticed the drop down list of potential matches when searching? I think the search function has improved somewhat. Of course it's possible that's always been there and I just now noticed.

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,497
    Yes, I have seen that this past week.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    @Dalehelman, Thought I'd start your day with a "new" mod idea.....ready????......a HOVER T@B. Get you to those hard to get to places with ease & you could position it any way 'ya like with out a TV, or even using the handy dandy handles. (Of course with the optional pontoon attachments for those wanting the "island camping". experience.)  =);)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Oh for the love of-where are @Homebodyatheart and @Ratkity when they're needed?

• Options
    @Twojgrams....Wait for it, wait for it.... :look_at_the_time::rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Twojgrams said:
    Oh for the love of-where are @Homebodyatheart and @Ratkity when they're needed?
    Wait.. wait.. wha? *blinkblink*

I wuz at da footie doc. No more ugly boot! I can wear shoes now.. w00h00! Still have to be careful on steps, but shoes.. oh glorious shoes!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Congrats @Ratkity!!!! :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    Sorry @Twojgrams! I was dealing with life moments. I'll try not to let them interfere again if I can help it!

@Ratkity YAY!!!!!!! I'm excited for you. Of course, you know this means that Harvey has to give back your favorite shoes he was sneaking off with. You know, the sparkly purple ones? Oh, sorry. Guess I wasn't supposed to squeal on him! My last payment from him of dark chocolate is late, so, um, it's not my fault. Yeah, that's it!

Oh @ericnliz BTW may I sell tickets to watch you try out your "Hang Glider T@b" adaption? I heard it promises to be a real bang up job! :rofl:

Ahhhhh....it's great to be "back!"
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    Well that's ok @Homebodyatheart, it's just that without you and @Ratkity @ericnliz is lonely for his compatriots!

• Options
    Oh... @Twojgrams... he knows where to find me. Commiseration loves company!  =)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
     =) 
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    OMG.. I wondered why Harvey suddenly had this mysterious dark chocolate craving!!! Bad bear. Even Harley didn't tell. Harvey's big feet will stretch out my shoes. Good thing I was wearing one of them. He might have had the other. 

I still have to wear shoes with a bit of support. I'm halfway through winterizing the camper. I need RV antifreeze. So, I put on a PAIR of shoes and was working. OMG.. there are things I still can't do. No getting on knees and then rocking backwards to stand up. Oiy. ow ow ow. I think I'll concentrate on going up and down stairs. I took the magic hot water heater wand (Alde, how I miss thee!) and flushed out the hot water heater. For some reason, I thought I had a 10 gal heater. It's 6! Still can take a long shower, but still. Alde.... I miss you!

The new splint for nighttime wear is the right size and all is well with that. Harvey wants nothing to do with that evil looking contraption. I saw him try to put it on his ear when he thought I wasn't looking.

In my neck of the woods, winterizing isn't putting the camper away, it's just preventing line freeze. Some of us heartier souls go out if it's not icy or snowing or nor'easters aren't blowing around. There are a few "open all year" places we can go. It just takes a LOT of firewood, many layers of clothing and I can't bring the guitar unless everyone crams into the toy hauler (sans bike).

Glad to see my pard'ner in crime @Homebodyatheart! Poor @ericnliz and @Twojgrams had to carry the load. I'm sorry @Twojgrams... every time I see your nick, I think of the first time I saw it pre-coffee. It said TwoTOEjams. Bahaahahahahah! snort. Still tickles me.

Off to work!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    :rofl:

• Options
    @Ratkity, Oh, boy! ANOTHER glad I'd already taken a sip 'afore reading episode. Twotoejams.... :o really.?! I'm thinkin' 'ya need to put some readin' glasses on yer coffee cup! :rofl: Glad to hear you're almost back to......ok, we'll go with "normal". Stay safe, and don't over-do it. So, when Harvey gets the dark chocolate treats from @Homebodyatheart, does he leave 'ya chocolate "kisses"??? =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Ok 'yall...it's officially almost winter and L@dybug is all washed and winterized, leveled, tucked in her shed and ready for movie nights and inside mods. It was an amazing first season with her, living my dream! I am SO grateful for my new friends who share my p@ssion, who share thier knowledge, and skills and time. It's also wonderful to pay it back to others who are new at this fun! Thanks everyone, it's been an amazing season! And yes, my first three
    2018 trips are scheduled!  :)
  • Options
    Nice T@B house there @Homebodyatheart! I know we've chatted about it, but the visual puts it in a better perspective. Mine is under the cover & covered with maple leaves right now. (I was going to rake leaves, but Liz insisted that I leave them on the ground for that "rustic Halloween look"...oh, boy!...happy wife, happy life! :)) Been kinda quiet here on the chitter chatter post lately. Just kinda wonderin' what everybody is up to these days. :s Gotta go tend to the leaves today & get 'em outa' the gutters before the rain & the "S" word starts! :o
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz we've got a nice golden yellow carpet on the west side of the house right now, waiting to be raked up. Some in the back yard, too. Have fun! Oh, and I have a lot more pics where that one came from that I'd be happy to show off if you are interested, or need a nap.  =)
  • Options
    #%&*%^_-#, I TOLD her it was gonna RAIN!!!!! Not much fun gettin' the leaves outta the gutters in the pourin' rain. :anguished::angry: Oh, well, it's done now.....where's that antifreeze @ScottG was referin' to??? (No, NOT the pink, or green stuff!) Gotta get dry & warm...it's pretty WET & COLD out there! :o:s:|=)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Um, @ericnliz... there's blue sky and big puffy clouds out now. Guess you could have waited?  Won't last, but it looks nice!  =)
  • Options
    @2Cougs we've got a good four inches here so far, and it is wet, heavy snow. Sure glad I finished raking leaves and pruning yesterday!
  • Options
    @2Cougs & @Homebodyatheart, I don't even wanna talk 'bout it!!!! :o:s
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 909
    @ericnliz- you may have to wear the "Elmer Fudd" hat to our SpoT@b breakfast next Saturday!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    @Homebodyatheart, SEE what those big, puffy clouds will get 'ya??? =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Alright, alright, don't rub it in!!! I'm just glad I got all my winterizing, both house & T@B DONE!!!!! (I even sharpened & waxed my snow shovels & cranked up the snow blower!)  ;)
    Spokane, Wa.