Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site! Part 2

Comments

• FuzzyYanniFuzzyYanni Member Posts: 110
    So Naice !!!
    "I know one thing, I know nothing."
  • georgianwindsgeorgianwinds Member Posts: 41
    Last week camping at Sauble Falls P.P., Bruce Peninsula, Ontario. The green nylon tarp was new for this outing and modified to slide into the rail and supported at the front using a couple of pvc conduit pipe. 

Camper - 2019 T@B 320 CS, TV - 2021 GMC Canyon Diesel
    Scott & the S.S. PorT@Bella

My Teardrop Mods  https://georgianwinds.wixsite.com/teardropmods 
  • MiquelCamoMiquelCamo Member Posts: 91
    Last week camping at Sauble Falls P.P., Bruce Peninsula, Ontario. The green nylon tarp was new for this outing and modified to slide into the rail and supported at the front using a couple of pvc conduit pipe. 

This is the best DIY eyebrow awning I've seen. Thanks for sharing...
    Mike and Lisa Campbell
    Springfield, MO
    2016 T@B Max S - Sold March 2020

• TNOutbackTNOutback Member Posts: 633
    Been so hot, we made our very first camping trip in our new T@B a boondocking one, high up in the Smokies at Balsam Mountain at 5300 feet elevation. Highs in low 60s and low around 50. Perfect. 

• rcuomorcuomo Member Posts: 319
    edited September 2019

Hither Hills, Montauk LI. Wind gusting from west 20+ but tv antenna holding up well. 
    ‘18 Tab 320S- mfg’d 4/17, acquired 9/17
    Spare & bike rack on tongue, Renogy 100w suitcase connection, cargo & door nets, sway bar, wired rear camera, Norcold aux fan, front window protection, frame mounted sewer & water hose storage, Krieger 1500w inverter w/100Ah LIFePO4.
    ‘17 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E- 5000# tow cap, 600# tongue cap
    ‘20 Honda Pilot Elite- 5000# tow cap, 500# tongue cap
    Huntington LI
  • Travelin3DTravelin3D Member Posts: 173
    @rcuomo nice spot. I haven’t been out to Hither Hills for a number of years and have thought about getting out there again in the T@B. Great weather this week, enjoy!
    Richie, Mickie and Satchmo
    2020 320S Boondock Lite (silver w/blue)
    2019 Subaru Ascent Premium
  • dragonsdoflydragonsdofly Member Posts: 1,916
    @jkjenn, spectacular, as usual. Thanks, as always for sharing.
    2017 t@b sofitel(Dr@gonsFly)TV 2015 Silverado 2500hd(Behemoth). Wyandotte, Michigan.
    Draco dormiens numquam titilandus.
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    @jkjenn The first photo should be on the NuCamp brochure!!! <3
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • PamandJohnUpNorth2PamandJohnUpNorth2 Member Posts: 141
    edited September 2019
    Always fun when you bump into fellow t@bbers out in the wild! Congratulations on your newly aquired T@B!
    Pam and John
    Champlin, Minnesota
    2018 T@B400 and a 2018 Ridgeline 

• MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Defeated Creek Campground, Carthage, TN

Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    edited November 2019

At Powhattan State Park, Va, on the James River.  We made good use of our A/C on this 90° day.  It was our first time carrying our 2 bikes on the hitch-mounted bike rack, and all was fine, despite the slightly limited turning angle.

And took a ride down to the river where they had this launching ramp for canoes & kayaks.

-Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    @Mouseketab While all of those photos are certainly cool (love your kitchen mods) the trees/lake photo is so very nice.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    X2 Carol!  Your galley looks great!
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    Thanks for sharing @COcamper.  Custer State Park and Wyoming are on my list.  What’s with Mountain View Campground?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    edited October 2019
    Maybe Mountain View is like the 1996 Clooney / Tarentino / Hayek film "From Dusk Till Dawn"? 
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max

• COcamperCOcamper Member Posts: 43
    edited October 2019
    @Sharon_is_SAM and @DougH re: Mountain View Motel & Campground in Buffalo WY : In retrospect I should have taken a photo of but we left quickly as fulltimers noticed us pull up and stood outside waiting for the show, so here it is on streetview. The site we were offered was a narrow gravel pad in full sun on the street across from a parking lot and between 2 fulltimers who between them maybe had half a set of teeth and were both ready to spend the afternoon with us. The bathroom was a sketchy walk between the fulltimers, behind some cabins that have seen better days, to a dark hole in a small cinderblock shed that led me to question if I really did want that first shower in 5 days after all. It was just not the kind of recreational experience tabbers want and wanted to save any of my friends here from being stranded with no other options. The reviews of this place on sites I saw ahead of time were good but I think reflect the cabins more than the campsites. Afterward we dug a little deeper and found reviews more reflective of the actual experience here . Go ahead and stay at Deer Park Campground instead. 

2017 CS-S Silver / Red Trim "Tuesd@y" | 2019 F-150 Abyss Gray | 13 States
    On Instagram: @dogmomming
  • MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    COcamper said:
    @Sharon_is_SAM and @DougH re: Mountain View Motel & Campground in Buffalo WY : In retrospect I should have taken a photo of but we left quickly as fulltimers noticed us pull up and stood outside waiting for the show, so here it is on streetview. The site we were offered was a narrow gravel pad in full sun on the street across from a parking lot and between 2 fulltimers who between them maybe had half a set of teeth and were both ready to spend the afternoon with us. The bathroom was a sketchy walk between the fulltimers, behind some cabins that have seen better days, to a dark hole in a small cinderblock shed that led me to question if I really did want that first shower in 5 days after all. It was just not the kind of recreational experience tabbers want and wanted to save any of my friends here from being stranded with no other options. The reviews of this place on sites I saw ahead of time were good but I think reflect the cabins more than the campsites. Afterward we dug a little deeper and found reviews more reflective of the actual experience here . Go ahead and stay at Deer Park Campground instead. 

Ummmmm, yeah, that would be a big no from me too :)
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    edited October 2019
    Indian Campground in Buffalo, WY was a good campground this summer. Good reviews, too. Quiet, even though it was close to the interstate. Be sure to visit Crazy Woman Liquors in Buffalo, if for nothing else than a photo op😉
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • DougHDougH Member Posts: 1,110
    @COcamper : Yup, not exactly living up to the image in many people's heads when they read "Mountain View Campground."  Thanks for the other beautiful photos.
    2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 tiny toy hauler, Austin TX
    Former steward of a 2017 T@B S Max

This discussion has been closed.