Post up some shots of your T@B set-up at the camp site! Part 2

Comments

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,461
    Nice to know the Clam can take some stuff.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    @jkjenn- great looking site... and pup!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    @MuttonChops, what @ericnliz said, adding that I prefer the lower loop on the river. It’s a half hour from home, fifteen minutes from work, and yes I’ve commuted a few times.  =)
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
    @jkjenn, sounds like you gave your A/C a work out.  I like Rocky’s bandana - very stylish.   Soon we travel to southern Ohio and will stay at Scioto Trails State Park campground.  Looks like we will put our A/C to good use, too.  Having a very humid summer, too!
  • jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,389
    @jkjenn, sounds like you gave your A/C a work out.  I like Rocky’s bandana - very stylish.   Soon we travel to southern Ohio and will stay at Scioto Trails State Park campground.  Looks like we will put our A/C to good use, too.  Having a very humid summer, too!
    Yeah, I would camp more around home if the weather were not so beastly. Counting down the days until my next trip to the land of dry air.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• FreshaireFreshaire Member Posts: 97
    @maddmike.  Where are you exactly on Ocracoke Island?  In a campground or boondocking?  I'm in striking distance of Ocracoke and may be adding it to my list.  Beautiful photos.  Magnificent skies!
    2015 T@b 320S Maxx Outback, aka "Alie Cat"
    TV:  2012 Honda Ridgeline

Alice
    Crozet, VA
  • maddmikemaddmike Member Posts: 137
    edited August 2018
    Freshaire said:
    @maddmike.  Where are you exactly on Ocracoke Island?  In a campground or boondocking?  I'm in striking distance of Ocracoke and may be adding it to my list.  Beautiful photos.  Magnificent skies!
    Ocracoke is favorite spot in NC so far. We camp at Ocracoke Campground which is a state park. There are bathrooms but there is no hookups with a water and dump station across the road. There are always plenty of spots and you can be away from everyone if you like but you will be further from the beach.

Beach is always empty like that and there are minimal pesky humans but plenty of mosquitoes to go around.
  • gymcoachdongymcoachdon Member Posts: 54
    Back at Mounds State Park, Anderson, Indiana.  Site 1, because that was the only site available for this weekend.
    2016 T@B CS-S
    TV 2007 F150
  • scotty0424scotty0424 Member Posts: 17
    Very nice!  Where did you purchase?
    I like it too. Is it made to fit the T@B or did you do the fitting. Who makes it?

@scotty0424  
    I had it made.
    http://martisawnings.com/vintage-trailer-awnings.html
    Only problem was the keder rail insert was the wrong size when delivered.  She then sent me different sizes to try, and I sent it back to be redone.  I am very happy with the quality, and the service.  The wife didn't like the visor look, she wanted the cute, vintage look.  It doesn't cover a whole lot, but does keep the entry dry, and shades the entry and side window.  I would get the same thing again!
    2016 T@B CS-S
    TV 2007 F150
  • jgram2jgram2 Member Posts: 1,522
    Welcome to the forum @Dcarlton! The T@B goes so well with lots of passions-many involve water! And a photo to prove it happened. Thanks for that.
    John, Judi, Guinness & OD in PDX
    T@Bit@t 2015 S Max Outback, ‘18 V6 4Runner 

• ChrisandAlexisChrisandAlexis Member Posts: 120
    @Dcarlton, where in Morro Bay is that? We go to Morro Bay quite often and stay at the state park when we camp. I don't remember seeing any place like your picture. 

Chris and Alexis-- Roseville, California--2017 T@B CS-S--Toyota 4Runner
  • DcarltonDcarlton Member Posts: 19
    @Dcarlton, where in Morro Bay is that? We go to Morro Bay quite often and stay at the state park when we camp. I don't remember seeing any place like your picture. 

It’s the Morro Strand State Park just north of town between Morro and Cayucos.  I’m taking the picture from up on the road above the campground in front of the houses.  My favorite campground and one of my favorite surf spots.
  • RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    @dinzzy, I love your patio mat!!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
    White River Campground, quite possibly the worst site in the campground.  Having a T@B makes it liveable!
    2016 T@B CS-S
    TV 2007 F150
  • HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,491
    Great setup @gymcoachdon! Looks like you are enjoying your Tab!

2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Travelin3DTravelin3D Member Posts: 173
    A little guitar music helps, too!
    Richie, Mickie and Satchmo
    2020 320S Boondock Lite (silver w/blue)
    2019 Subaru Ascent Premium
  • 2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 904
    @BrianZ-  Looks like a great trip!  Thanks for sharing the pics!
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

Oh my...Yellowstone, Virginia and Brian’s nature eye candy.  
  • ToulaToula Member Posts: 26
    Percy Quin State Park--Mississippi
    Our maiden camp with our new T@B400 and everything performed flawlessly. Anxious for the next trip!
    Photo taken with drone. 

TOULA
    2019 T@B 400 -- 2017 Toyota Tundra
    South Louisiana
    Nice shot @Toula!  So glad your first trip was successful.  That’s a nice campsite.  
This discussion has been closed.